Tuesday, May 5, 2009

What Is The Safe Period For Intercourse

Increase the size of a LVM2 logical volume online

I currently working on setting a server
Proxmox.

This distribution allows to implement server virtualization quickly based on a debian 64 bit kvm and the tools I already use for quite some time on OpenVZ and Gentoo (a virtualization solution " container "for Linux I discovered), it will also have me do a post just on that.
Meanwhile I give you the url
my public notepad Virtualization

always short is it that in my network surroundings.Its I am behind a proxy and it took me to do everything for mods 2-3 it works. And as Proxmox uses perl modules in PVE and I was tired of see Perl code in / usr/share/perl5/PVE / in Black and White with vim I wanted to enable syntax highlighting by a syntax enable command mode in vim and I see it respond in Nicht Supportieren this version of Vim! Ach
not a Karambar! and making a
vim - version
I see there is a syntax-Was ist das! Neither one nor
of two
I run a apt-cache search vim
that tells me that there is a package "vim-perl" and a shoo Chtit
apt-get install vim-perl
and I find myself with a good command vim.perl
and now when vim.perl / usr/share/perl5/PVE/APLInfo.pm and I typing: syntax enable I actually Code of beautiful Technicolor. As I do not want of typing it every time I put it in ~ /. Vimrc and so it will be forever and simply. A + on the bus

0 comments:

Post a Comment