Sunday, January 17, 2010

Can You Fit 100mm Wheels On Razor Pro

Vikingland

Hi everyone, and thank you for following my passionately "exploits" on the Gausdal, and your support, all those messages on my return really warmed my heart! Otherwise
regarding the race, well as you can see, this has been a small fiasco, due to a series of aberrations (not due to the organization of the race was perfect, but us!) that would be too long a list, then the fact is that dogs were not at all prepared for this distance, altitude, that the material was poor, and that the lack of boots did not help ...
Finally, you can not just mushers running long distance with a magic wand as some believe, and the gap between small camping trips of 15 miles a day and a race of 200 kms (and soon 670 km! ) Is certainly not insurmountable, but requires a good dose of humility and questioning its methods ... which unfortunately is not within the reach of everyone!
Finally, more than 12 hours of the race for 100 km small, needless to say that this has been very, very, very long and I really thought I would never see the end of this trail!
But most important, is that my 8 dogs were arrived at after 100 kms in perfect condition, and they are nothing to do with this glorious performance, so thank you to them!
And during the few days of two hours which I enjoyed, I had ample time to admire the beautiful scenery that met my eyes, and take some pictures to share my amazement!
Besides some nice Norwegians meetings, and a small campsite on the trail improvises with two other mushers, which also saved me a complete dehydration ...

Navy

0 comments:

Post a Comment