Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Rabbit Slippers -killer -monty Python

Spokes - Everyone I Ever Met (Counter Records)


Spokes - Everyone I Ever Met (Counter Records)

Genre: Folk, Post-Rock, Pop

Released: January 17

entire English press is already raging on the future album Spokes. Results rave: classy, awesome, amazing, euphoric ... The amount of comments and adjectives is long as the sum of the arms of the drafters of Adikt (it is not 18 no more eh).

short, all for that we must always be wary of outrageously positive reviews you compare a group with the son of God and all His saints instruments. But sometimes, you have to go to clearly tell you that by dint of brushing your hair you should end up looking like a sheep because you too did you feel like shouting "I looove youuuuu" like a kid in fury at the forefront of a concert Spokes. Damn. Come on, I put my handkerchief drenched subjectivity.

Unlike my little fellow English, I do not have the album at hand. So I relish of "We Can Make It Out." This music file you want the eat a good soft custard half frozen stuffed zucchini, as the English know so well prepared. It reeks of England, life underground Manchester. The singer's voice at first, a bit noisy as we often hear that traces its way to the treble end of each sentence. All on the bottom of a pop-damn-well-arranged, where the rhythm goes in all directions, the voice is lost in the maze of rock "post" that climbs up to the end you tickle bottom of the eardrums.

The general atmosphere is brilliant, musically well-stocked. "Every track is a big hug" dixit a little English. Spokes embrace the lightness, energy and dynamism of an Animal Collective. The violins almost ubiquitous in addition, the legacy of their origins from the North Island.

Finally, I will certainly take my place, fall into line and continue on this flattering speech on the group. At least, listening to a full album. Although their previous benefits do not leave anything to doubt. But by then I may have a red crest and blue.

Nesk

Link:
- MySpace


0 comments:

Post a Comment