Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Kate Playground Horse

The Streets – Computers & Blues (679 / Vice)


The Streets - Computers & Blues (679 / Vice)

Genre: Hip-Hop, Garage, Electronic

Released: February 7

I left Mike Skinner aka The Streets on his previous album "Everything IS Borrowed "in 2008. Although criticized for its lack of depth, as for me I had quite enjoyed the benefit of the MC English, but it reaches the heights of the first "Original Pirate Material". There are however small jewelry pieces such as "I Love You More" and "On The Flip Of A Coin".

one thing left now is Certainly, this next "Computers & Blues" is the last of the series, at least under the name The Streets. Suffice to say that the expectations created by this future wafer is more than great; columnists are ready to draw their feathers if the acid level is not raised after the relative disappointment of "Everything Is Borrowed .

And unfortunately, in my case, I am far from being filled by the first title in play here, "Going Through Hell." I hope with all my heart that this single selected to ensure the promotion of the album is not representative. For listening also boring choruses throughout the length of a disc may quickly readjust it deep in my stack of CDs.

Mike Skinner about himself does not change the old ways, hammering the flow so special that has ensured his ascension. Well, in the meantime, I cross my fingers that The Streets series ends this album in style. Mike ... please do

Nesk

Link:
- MySpace



0 comments:

Post a Comment