Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Money Clips Hugo Boss

Download snapshoot Chromium





I am a happy Linux system administrator who uses
Proxmox as virtualization platform
I use fairly "container" OpenVZ. And I had just finalized a cloning as described on the wiki , As I was on a cluster Proxmox, I took care to create my first new container from the web management interface node "master" (I use the same values for the original config), then I perform a migration on the destination node. Then I did a ssh on the destination node and I did
# vzctl stop 101 # vzctl stop 112

# rsync-avz / var/lib/vz/private/101 / / var / lib / vz / private/112 /
 
# diff / etc/vz/conf/101.conf / etc/vz/conf/112.conf
# theoretically it should not be any difference if this is the IP addr must be different so we start both nodes
# vzctl start 101 # vzctl start 112



Compared to the approach proposed in the wiki, you will have noticed that I prefer to use rsync overcharged the long line with both tar through a pipe when
start of my new virtual machine I found an incongruity level disk quotas in effect an indication of the space was still available dhistorisque completely false. The style I used 0% of my 200GB allocated to this container, so that I had already put 90 GB in the stomach.
I found the explanation on the site

OpenVZ and the solution was simple it had to reset the calculation of quotas, as follows:

vzquota drop 112



0 comments:

Post a Comment