Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Analysis On Beauty Saloon

Autechre – EPs 1991 – 2002 (Warp)


Autechre - EPs from 1991 to 2002 (Warp)

Genre: Electronic, Other

Released: April 11

This news is not really about the release of a new album but still worth your attention. The pair mi-dieu/mi-humain electronics Autechre released April 11 a box "deluxe" CD consisting of five of the eleven EPs the group released between 1991 and 2002.

A total of 47 tracks with 3 videos, all in an ultra-class packaging. For those not familiar with Autechre, describe their music I will be quite complicated, even impossible, as it is unique, vibrant, complex ... Autechre's music is a bit of an entity by itself that I urge you to Discover (preferably with headphones !).

So if you do not have the EP group or if you do not already know the pearls qu'Autechre has produced since the beginning of his career is a good reason to pounce.

I do not know how many copies will be produced the pack but I would soon be too if I were you. In addition it is proposed to a pretty cool prize (35 euros bleep.com) and even if you do not receive until April, you can download sounds in WAV and MP3 immediately. So as not to lose!

For me it runs in a loop at my house ...

wony

Links:
- Warp
- Bleep



0 comments:

Post a Comment