Sunday, March 7, 2010

7 Inch Cock Versus 9 Inch Cock



Like every year (well almost) I try to go to London in January to make:

SHOPPPPIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG

And yeah it balances and it is serious it! balances is not fags like here huh ...
Of course it's not THAT's what I'm going, but I loved London so tjs jme jcontinue walk and discover things!

When I went, the new season of Lost would be spread so yavait pubs everywhere:

Why was not this in France?


The hostel I chose this Once was more class and was a little castle (inside especially) and my room (room 16-bed seems he) was a room with girls but mostly it was ...
Yes in the toilet and bathroom ...


Still in our bathroom we had the fastest hand dryer in the world!
...

I've never been to Top Shop before PCQ is not my kind of store and it's really Reuche! But my sister, a fan of Kate Moss, told him to go to dig up something from his collection ...

Reuche Too ...

I'm never before Harrods, it's really beautiful ba ... and Reuche ...


I had the tps re-revisited Madame Tussauds that earned me my first validated VDM:

Today I'm in London's famous wax museum Madame Tussauds. My eyes focus on Napoleon when suddenly I think I see a statue on the side of falling. reflex, I catch up. The gentleman in question was really surprised that I grabbed him savagely. VDM

ahem ahem ...


The Royal Family

Vincent Van Gogh, Picasso

Charles Dickens
William Shakespear
The Dalai Lama uh ... Mozart?

The Beatles
Kylie
Robbie Williams
It's Britney Bitch! The Chemist

Michael Jackson
Beyoncé (who feels the arms and buttocks)
Freddie Mercury Bob Marley

Jimmy Hendrix richard branson. ..

Sort this out and then you oh! look yourself!
aheeeeeem ...

is a resemblance, you think?

The Outsider ...

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!
If I went back to the museum, it was mostly to see the statue of Andy and Lou!
(Andy and Lou are two English characters of the show: Little Britain!
which is hilarious (if you like humor Briton!) And was told they were under repair! I was too deg PCQ I came just for them!

Ba guess what? jles have found by chance when I was on the bus! they were in a shop that sells tickets for concerts and entertainment!


Yeah i know!
I do not like him! cracking, I could not even make tof with them given the location ...

then I went to Camden Town to the famous Camden Market ... and of course, I had more tune '(

is the paradise of punk, Goth and others ...

I do not know if we can see, but he had pik on the head ...
m'fais it wrong!






The girl had to least 60 years! I left the market but before that there was a donut shop that's selling donut 3's for £ 1 and yavait full of different tastes! It was super good!

I stayed 5 days in London and at the end of the 2nd I had blown my money, so I asked my mother to help with Western Union! And so I have enjoyed the last 3 days and jme am offered a film!

The Wrestler


two months before its release French (classsse)
all like the cinema where I went!

The meeting began no later then jme am asked to
Starbucks near where I could enjoy a large caramel macchiato with a stick of marshmallow!


While I enjoy my caramel macchiato, I noticed two guys working for the city hall and picking up garbage left their stuff and leave in a William Hill (it's a place where People bet on anything and everything!) short, I hallucinated!

This concludes my trip ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment