Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Persuit Remote Starter Model Pro-oe4bs

Lost in Paris 2009 Rome 2009

How do you say ....

I'M CRAZY BUT FOOOOOOOLLE OF A LOOOOOOOST me locked up!

The kind when I hear about Lost jme turns into Billy Mays Caps Lock mode!
I am obliged to GUEULEEEEEEEER!!

And when I learned that the writers and actors qq of my favorite TV show the world my whole life came to Paris at the Jules Verne Festival in Grand Rex, I jumped at the chance and j I bought 2 tickets (me and my sista)!


I wanted to get out there in the morning to wait, but it served a little to nothing since it's not like a concert or show up before the artists! But I was there 3 or 4 hours before (still huh)! And
to 19h of French stars who play supporting roles in the series have started to arrive, jvous admired:

The young Danielle Rousseau

Who, she really speaks French, not like the old Rousseau, who speaks French to her!
nan but WTF "dark territory" mean??
It traumatized me O__O '



And Sayid Tagmaoui aka Caesar
Too bad it just makes a passage in the series! It would have been fatal
it continues!

...

Y'avait Besides the little paper that came filmed but no fucking way to make me shoot PCQ they had questions about Lost and I know I'd go in zapping!


...


After several minutes of waiting, writers arrive:

Damon Lindelof

Carlton Cuse
It was still not bad to wait while the show was beginning we knew Evangeline Lily PCQ and Michael Emerson came! But these bastards had to go through another exit! In short it was the coup deg PCQ it was just everything on top and the Grand Rex, ba is great!


Then pestacle begins with this posting:


and it all starts to cry as virgins in the concert of the Jonas Brothers
or as the kids in South Park the episode "WTF" when they learn the coming of Vince McMahon: OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!
System Failure: System Failure:
System Failure: System Failure:

>: 4 8 15 16 23 42
Damon and Carlton link is followed by the guy who organizes the festival and a journalist who works for a magazine and a translator!

So they ask a lot of question and ask if the writers have seen ns the 5th season (PCQ at the end of the interview we had the exclusive right to see the first 2 episodes)
and then everyone starts laughing and the guys say "no big deal, they will say anything!" \\ o /

jvous post 2 videos that I made!






Evangeline Lilly




Michael Emerson






Damn why was not Comic Con and that Japan Expo?


At the end they were we had a video of other actors who have sent a message to the French fans, it was cool ^ _ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment