Tuesday, March 9, 2010

How To Wear Hair With A Sweetheart Wedding Dress



Last year I spent 3 wonderful days in Rome, a beautiful city!
We left by plane at room JDEV share my room with my best friend since the girl with whom I was sharing the room was no longer coming!

Gizmo accompanied me

Finally another colleague is not VNU also shot his room and I had ...
was a real palace! My room was our HQ PCQ it was really great compared to other \\ o /


Hey my own fridge! jpeux tell you that he was shielded drink!

hotel outside

Just arrived and already out!
There was, of course, led to the Colosseum where we could admire the Italians Bogosse costumes from the Roman period with a short skirt ... Yummy ^ _ ^
(sorry no photo PCQ had to pay to take them into tof -_-')

Otherwise I have pictures of ass Italian ... I have a friend who asked me to take in the ass of Italian jlui tof and I say they were all ugly, and I was right!

short jvous saving it ^ _ ^


Gizmo speak Italian now ^ _ ^

was not bad market PCQ there are many things to visit near the Coliseum! (We could not go inside Y'avait too too too many people !!!!) For cons that I enjoyed it breaks drinks! We bought Bacardi Peach which is found in commerce everywhere I went (Rome, Montreal, etc ...)
We have entered a church and ...



Yavait portrait drawn out of a bum!


Have you seen this man?

... fucking awesome!
Ba is not very good the birra del Simpson! ahem

The next day we went to the Vatican and we could not see everything, because as we said a guy who works there, it takes more than a day to all visit!
But damn is it beautiful!


Yes laying Bioman was required to make to the Vatican!
Vade retro * * Carlos Santana * Dig guitar *


We released after to go to the post PCQ Stef (my best friend) wanted to send postcards and the guy at the counter was a dead ringer for Ricky Martin!




Gizmo said the Vatican Arrivederci



After we went to a fountain (which I forget the name) but it was very wet (thank you rain)



I think it was a door happiness to attach padlocks so, for the love that they never separated!

Well it comes to the end and I'll tell you my favorite moments:




Yummyyyyyyyyyyyy


and the acquisition of my slippers poo!


0 comments:

Post a Comment